Spring is finally here, and once again we are offering amazing quality bedding plants at fantastic prices, and with all profits going back to the Scout Group so that we may continue to offer our local young people new experiences, adventure & friendship we hope you will show your support and order with us this year.
ORDERS & PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BY 12TH APRIL 2019
COLLECTION & DELIVERY ON 11TH MAY 10AM TILL 2PM
- Drop the form & payment at the Scout Hut during one of our Section Times
- Give form & payment to a Leader
- Phone Natalie on 07931765116
- Email plants@6thashtonscoutgroup.
- Cheque – payable to 6th Ashton Scout Group
- BACS – sort code 40-52-40, Account; 00029821
Unfortunately, without prior payment we will be unable to process your order.
- Plants will be available for collection from the Scout Hut on Saturday 11th May from 10am till 2pm
- For a small charge we can arrange a limited number of deliveries in the OL6 & OL7 areas only on Saturday 11th May
We are short on volunteers so we would ask that anyone who can collect does so.
Please see below for images of the types of flowers we have available – please note these are for reference only.